(*Note: There will not be too much personal bullshit within this blog because I am extremely wary of internet stalkers. Today while I was printing something at Kinkos I think I saw an Amy Smart internet stalker at the console next to mine. And although I am much less popular than Amy Smart was when she was making movies and marginally less popular than she is now, there is no shortage of crazy people hanging out on the internet. I would not trust the internet as far as I could throw it.)
General likes: cats, sleep, food, dreams, baking, romance, tans, TV, clothes, days off, travel, non-pretentious restaurants, laughter, my boyfriend's guitar playing, celebrity gossip, diet soda, Ryan Seacrest, street justice, Food Network, Netflix.
General dislikes: headaches, the internet, crime, graham crackers, winter, wearing brown, delusional motherfuckers, Nicole Kidman, conservative thinking, friends' cat allergies, shedding, drinking, over-priced restaurants, panhandlers, fraud.
Bored writing this entry now. More from me later.
- E
No comments:
Post a Comment