Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WTF?

Reader(s),

Holy shit, I started this blog? Whoa whoa whoa. I have minimal recognition of even writing my last entry just about a year ago. I remember the weird Amy Smart stalker at the terminal next to mine. I think I left my debit card at Kinkos that night so my panic about finding my card (they had it when I went back in two seconds later) must have overshadowed this blog and completely erased it from my mind until now.

What's new in my world? I'm still not a player, but you still hater (elevator to the top, ha, see ya later, I'm gone, penthouse suites, ten-thou a piece).

Perhaps I will continue to post here from time to time. Why have fifty blogs about fifty things when you can just have one? I want to share with you, kind reader, my thoughts on money saving, money blowing, food, love, felines (or you could visit my website, CategoricallyCats.com), good songs to dance to, what's cracking my shit up, who's steaming my bean, movies, TV, hotties, Lady Gaga, and MORE.

Sexual romance,
E.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment