One night you'll meet someone who is absolutely identical in every way to someone you used to know and you realize that person wasn't unique in any way at all. This has happened before and it will happen again and it will happen to you for the rest of your life.
Is Kanye West "back"? There's loose talk about that, right? Did he ever go away? His last album or two (whatever came out after 'Graduation') weren't that great, I don't think. But fuck it, I'm glad he crashed Taylor Swift's acceptance speech because she didn't deserve to win that shit anyways because her music is the sound equivalent of pee pee and that video was so gay it's kind of mind blowing that it beat out Beyonce and her two friends dancing and shaking their shit in 4" heels and leotards for 4 minutes straight. It helps that Nicki Minaj is on "Monster" and Bon Iver, too, which will intrigue all the cool white 20somethings out there. "Power" is pretty good. Also, I like the last song he played at the VMAs this year about douche bags. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Remember when Kanye told us all that one day when we hear MUSIC we will equate it with Kanye West? I still have my doubts.
No comments:
Post a Comment