Thursday, November 18, 2010

a gift from the dogs

A few scant hours after posting that second to last post about Jeremy Piven's scalp's pluggery, I happened upon a delightful item from the NY Daily News archive outlining an incident in which Piven dined at Nobu in Aspen and left a copy of Entourage - Season 1 as a tip for a waiter and was banned from that location and advised to stay away from the New York and Los Angeles Nobu locations after leaving the restaurant with a large group and telling management "thanks for nothing." Upon seeing the colossal turd of a season of television Piven left for him, the water ran upstairs and hurled the dvds at Piven on his way out.

At least I know when I dine at Nobu I won't run into Piven. Now who wants to take me to Nobu.

No comments:

Post a Comment