Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Butt in the Front

It's that time of year again.

We can all drop $55 on movie tickets and snacks and squeal like pigs. Like pig-faced 14 year old girls. You guessed it - the new TWILIGHT SAGA movie is hitting the big screen tomorrow! Yaaay, Eclipse!

One time on a flight back from Michigan, we saw this dad reading New Moon. Weird.

I mean, so what if I own 3/4 Twilight books and am holding out for the 4th to come out on paperback so my complete set looks cohesive and right on my bookshelf and I own 2/2 of the previous films that are now currently on DVD and I think people are all wrong about Kristen Stewart's personality, I think she's actually cool and normal and a lot like what I would be if I were a celebrity at that age and why can't everyone just get off her fucking back about it, OKAY?!!!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment