Friday, July 9, 2010

Depends (the diapers, not the verb)


We all say dumb shit sometimes. One time I was at a party in a hotel in Chicago and someone mentioned that Flavor Flav was coming and I said to my friend, "EASY E IS HERE???!" And he laughed and was like "No you retard, Flavor Flav." Boy was my face red! Am I the only person on this earth who could get those two confused? I mean, their names are pretty similar phonetically. Anyway, I was just reminded of that little blip in time because I was thinking about Easy E because I was listening to Bone Thugs N Harmony and watching YouTube videos and reading their Wikipedia article.

All in all, a pretty productive morning for yours truly.

In other news, I'll be returning to the picturesque Southeast Lower Michigan for a few days on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment