Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Holy Shit

I've been going on and on about my "Inception erection" for a while now. Pretty much since I saw Paris folding in on itself during the trailer the first time I saw it (before what movie? I can't remember, but it was a while ago). At long last I saw Inception on Sunday night and EXPLODED EVERYWHERE! Figuratively, of course.

It was easily the best movie I've seen all year, maybe in the last two years? All I could think about were the DVD extras and how sweet it must have been to film that shit. That's right, none other movies. Not only is it visually remarkable (especially when you're bugging out on an extremely potent, weed-laced cocoa krispy treat), wonderfully acted by attractive people, and totally heavy - it seperates the people I like from the people I dislike pretty conclusively. For example. The really, really sweet people who can lick my butthole will say, "it's just a movie" and pretend to be unimpressed - this is because they're boring and are probably into really quiet boring movies because they think that they're "good" or "better" but they aren't, they're just pretentious. And I suspect that dumb people straight won't get it and won't be able to untangle the plot. Problematic. It's an suspenseful action movie for lucid, thoughtful humans, just like yours truly. One scene looks like something out of Goldeneye 64, OKAY.

Just do yourself a favor and see it. And if you can find a smelly-ass weed krispy treat at your local medical marijuana dispensery (I see you, Michigan) eat that shit first but make sure you have a large soda in your cupholder because dry mouth is coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment