Thursday, April 22, 2010

Let's Talk About... BOOBIES

Whenever we walk by Victoria's Secret my boyfriend gestures towards "The Boob Store". This is a mall-walking tradition I've substantiated more than he has, because I'm so tickled by its truthiness. That's pretty much what it is. A store for boobs, and vaginas, and butts, and THE FLESH. My boobs are of a somewhat substantial size. Sometimes I worry about this and my boyfriend says, "You've got big boobs, big American boobs." I cannot and will not argue with this point. I tried to put one of my boobs in a glass yesterday. Didn't work. I've even heard that gays like titties. It's hard to argue with pure goodness.

Mad Men is one of my favorite shows, starring the magnificent Christina Hendricks and her amazing titties. Esquire recently named her the best looking woman in America. "As long as you past [Esquire's] test, fat ass & breasts, highly intelligent bachelorettes, that's the best [Esquire] won't settle for less." Some dumb stylist Hollywood bitch said that "big girls" shouldn't wear "big dresses", with regards to the beautiful statuesque creature you see to the left. Jealousy gets you nowhere, dumbass. Okay, sluts? Fucking big rumps and boobs are here to stay.

Get those bad boys out and leave 'em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment